Cut into diagonal halves the Tenderstem® broccoli. Deseed and thinly slice the red chillis. Mince the garlic cloves.
- 1 Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2 Add the broccoli pieces and cook for 1 – 1 ½ mins, then remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl of ice water.
- 3 Make a Thai dressing. In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger until well combined.
- 4 Heat up the sunflower oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- 5 Add the broccoli pieces and sliced chilli and sauté for 1 min, then add the Thai dressing.
- 6 Sauté altogether for another 2-3 mins, or until the broccoli is fork tender (and the tops are starting to wilt).
- 7 Remove from the heat and finish with a small splash of sesame oil (this is for flavour only); toss gently.
- 8 Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with sesame seeds and lime wedges.
- 9 Serve immediately.
- Average per serving
- Calories 145.0kCal