Cut into bitesize pieces the Tenderstem® broccoli. Chop into small pieces and drain the anchovies. Chop the garlic clove. Grate the Parmesan.
- 1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- 2 2 mins before the end of its cooking time, add the broccoli to the pot.
- 3 Cook altogether until the broccoli is fork tender. Drain, then cover and set aside; reserve some of the cooking water.
- 4 Heat up the olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 5 Add the garlic, anchovies and chilli flakes and cook gently for a few minutes until the garlic is very lightly golden and the anchovies breaking apart (adjust the heat if you need to, to ensure the garlic doesn’t brown).
- 6 Return the large pot to the stove over medium heat.
- 7 Add the drained pasta, broccoli and anchovy oil, along with a splash of the reserved pasta water.
- 8 Stir gently for 1-2 mins, until well combined and hot (top up with an extra splash of pasta water if necessary).
- 9 Serve immediately, topped with grated parmesan.
Was prepared to be underwhelmed as not many ingredients. Quick and very tasty
Very tasty. Was quick and easy to do, will definitely be making again.
- Average per serving
- Calories 654.0kCal