Cut the fresh rhubarb into 1-2cm pieces. Break the white chocolate into small pieces. Crush the digestive biscuits into a fine crumb. Melt the unsalted butter.
- 1 Heat the oven to 140°C/275°F/gas 1 (120°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Mix together the rhubarb, sugar and orange juice and put into a roasting tray, laying the rhubarb in a flat layer.
- 3 Bake for 30-40 minutes until the rhubarb is tender and the juice is syrupy then leave to cool.
- 4 Meanwhile, gently melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave. Set aside to cool slightly while you make the base.
- 5 Mix the biscuits into the melted butter.
- 6 Divide the mixture between ramekins or small glasses and press down the mixture using the back of a teaspoon.
- 7 Soften the cream cheese with a spatula, then beat in the melted white chocolate until the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- 8 In a separate bowl, lightly whip the cream until it just forms soft peaks, then mix into the cream cheese mixture.
- 9 Divide between the dishes and smooth over the surface. Place in the fridge to chill for at least 45 minutes.
- 10 Just before serving, spoon the rhubarb on top of the cheesecakes and drizzle over the syrup.
There is not enough rhubarb to go round the 6 glasses it says it is supposed to serve. Didn't look anything like how it is supposed to in the picture, not happy.
Very tasty, and very Easy to follow recipe. Enjoyed it very much
Lovely. I made with winterberry jus. Everyone enjoyed it. Thankyou M and S.
Dee Dee Kemp
This is so easy and very impressive at a dinner party. Tastes delicious and will definitely do again and again. Thank you M & S
- Average per serving
- Calories 440.0kCal