Crush the garlic cloves. Finely chop the onions. Crumble the goat's cheese. Toast the pine nut. Remove any thick stems from the watercress.
- 1 Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based pan. Add the onion and garlic, then cook for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- 2 Stir in the rice and coat in the oil. Add a ladleful of stock and simmer, stirring occasionally, until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- 3 Continue adding the stock until it’s all used and the rice is tender.
- 4 Roughly chop the watercress and stir through the risotto. Season and remove from the heat.
- 5 Gently stir in the cheese and pine nuts and serve straight away.
Simple to make and restaurant quality eating!
- Average per serving
- Calories 570.0kCal