Thinly slice the spring onions. Lightly crush the black peppercorns. Thinly slice and remove seeds if you prefer less heat from the red chillis. Crush the garlic cloves. Crush the ginger. Drain, pat dry and cut into approx. 2cm cubes the firm tofu.
- 1 In a bowl, toss the tofu in the cornflour ensuring it is well coated.
- 2 Heat the olive oil in a wide-based pan or wok on a medium-high heat.
- 3 Once hot, cook the tofu until golden brown and crispy, around 5 – 7 mins.
- 4 Drain on kitchen paper and sprinkle with salt.
- 5 Heat the sesame oil in the same pan on a low heat.
- 6 Add the ginger, garlic and chilli and cook until soft, around 6 – 8 mins. Stir frequently.
- 7 Add the peppercorns, soy sauce and maple syrup. Cook for another 2 mins on a low heat.
- 8 Stir the tofu back into the pan with the edamame and pea stir fry mix. Cook for 3 mins and season to taste.
- 9 Heat the noodles according to the back of pack instructions and place in a large bowl with the warm stir fry mix and dress with the lime and orange dressing.
- 10 Serve the tofu on the noodle salad sprinkled with the spring onions. Garnish with lime wedges.
- Average per serving
- Calories 542.0kCal