Slice the M&S Select Farms pork loin steaks. Slice the onions. Halve the green beans. Cut into 4cm pieces the tenderstem broccoli. Juice the limes.
- 1 Heat the oil in a wok. Once hot, add the pork and stir-fry until lightly caramelised.
- 2 Remove the pork from the pan and keep warm while you make the sauce. Add the onion and stir-fry for 4 minutes, add the curry shots to the pan and stir to combine, add the coconut milk, then bring to a simmer. Cook for 4 minutes.
- 3 Add the green beans and broccoli, along with the fish sauce, sugar and lime. Cover with a lid and cook for a further 4 minutes so that the vegetables are just cooked.
- 4 Taste the sauce to make sure you're happy. You should have a nice mix of sweet, sour, salty and spicy. Add the pork back into the pan and coat in the sauce.
- 5 Garnish each dish with fresh coriander, peanuts, and if you like it, hot red chilli.
Very tasty easy dish to make. Made for 4 people. All loved it.
Recipe says Select Farms pork loin chops but M&S was only selling Select Farms Thick Cut pork loin chops which didn’t look to me like the right type of meat for stir fry, so I didn’t go ahead ....