Juice the lemons. Halve the new potatoes. Chop the coriander. Chop the cucumber.
- 1 Mix half the Greek yoghurt with 2 tbsp Cook with M&S hot madras paste, along with half the honey and half the lemon juice.
- 2 Score the chicken 0.5cm deep 3 times across each breast, roughly 2cm apart, and 3 times across each thigh and leg. Cover the chicken in the yoghurt mix and allow to marinate for 2 hours, or overnight.
- 3 Once the chicken has marinated, roast according to packet instructions, until the chicken is cooked, the skin golden and crisp, and the juices run clear. Allow to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
- 4 Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in a pan of water for 20 minutes, drain and allow to steam dry in the colander.
- 5 Add 2 tsp of madras paste to a pan, fry for 2 minutes on a low heat then toss in the potatoes, along with half the remaining lemon juice and the chopped coriander.
- 6 Finally, mix the remaining Greek yoghurt with the chopped cucumber, the remaining lemon juice and honey, and a pinch of salt.
- 7 Serve the chicken with the spicy potatoes, the cooling yoghurt dip and a side of fresh watercress.