Drain and roughly chop the sundried tomatoes. Drain and dice into 1cm cubes the roasted red peppers.
- 1 Add the stock cube to a saucepan and pour in 1 litre of boiling water. Bring to a gentle simmer and set aside.
- 2 In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil then add the easy garlic and gently sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- 3 Toss. in the chopped sun-dried tomatoes to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4 Next, add the rice to the pan and gently toast for 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent it sticking.
- 5 Add the warm stock a ladle at a time, ensuring each addition is almost fully absorbed before adding the next. Continue adding the stock until it's all incorporated into the rice, around 15-20 minutes. Add a little more water if necessary.
- 6 When the rice is cooked, add the roasted red peppers and warm through for 1 minute. Stir in the pesto and remove from the heat.
- 7 Serve topped with basil leaves and freshly grated parmesan, if you like. Serve with crusty bread.