Thinly slice the chicken breasts. Slice the romaine lettuces in half lengthways. Zest and juice the lemons. Thinly slice the celery.
- 1 In a bowl, sprinkle the chicken with the sumac and oregano and season.
- 2 Stir well to coat thoroughly. If you have time leave to marinate for an hour refrigerated, or even overnight.
- 3 Sprinkle 1 tsp olive oil on the cut side of the lettuce and season.
- 4 Heat a wide based pan (or grill pan) on a high heat.
- 5 When the pan is very hot, add the lettuce cut side down and cook for 4 - 5 mins until lightly charred.
- 6 Transfer to a plate.
- 7 Heat the remaining 2 tsp olive oil in the same pan on a medium-high heat.
- 8 Once hot, add the chicken and cook until golden brown on all sides, around 8 – 10 mins.
- 9 Meanwhile, make the dressing in a bowl by stirring together the yoghurt, lemon zest and juice.
- 10 Season to taste.
- 11 Serve the chicken on the lettuce sprinkled with the celery and dressing.
- 12 Turn into a dinner by adding fruit Ras el Hanout bulgar wheat, cracked freekeh and chickpea grain mix.
Oh Ok that sounds ok right but it’s
- Average per serving
- Calories 183.0kCal