Zest and cut the lemons into wedges.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6. Bring the chicken to room temperature before cooking.
- 2 Add the Cook with M&S veg mix to a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss together and then spread out evenly. Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- 3 In a bowl, mix half the jar of Cook with M&S green harissa paste with the chicken thighs.
- 4 Heat a splash of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat. Fry the chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side until cooked all the way through. Remove from the heat, cover with foil and allow to rest.
- 5 Pour the couscous into a bowl with 1 tbsp of the green harissa paste, a pinch of salt and pepper and the lemon zest. Cover with boiling water according to packet instructions, stir, then cover with cling film and allow to sit and puff up for 5-6 minutes.
- 6 Mix the remaining green harissa paste with the natural yoghurt.
- 7 When the vegetables are cooked, add to a large serving bowl, and mix in the couscous.
- 8 Serve the chicken with the couscous, a drizzle of the yoghurt mix and lemon wedges to squeeze over.