Dice the onions. Dice the peppers. Cube the chicken breasts. Juice the lemons.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas mark 5.
- 2 Fry the onion, pepper, chilli, ginger and garlic and chicken in a large pan with a splash of oil until the chicken is golden and the veg is soft.
- 3 Add the garam masala and chilli powder, stir in the Cook with M&S Spiced Masala Sauce, then simmer for 3 minutes. Add half the lemon juice and the coriander.
- 4 Pour half into an ovenproof dish and spoon over one of the packs of rice, then repeat.
- 5 Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. To serve, finish with the remaining lemon juice and coriander, yogurt and crispy onions.
A quick and tasty meal! The whole family enjoyed this tonight.
Love this recipe made it lots of times
This is a fantastic crowd pleasing recipe. Once prepared and stuck in the oven my 4 boys are in the kitchen like a shot. Fills the house with beautiful spice smell.. so easy...so delicious and fills lots of tummys. Love the fact that it’s a mix between a little cooking and a little cheating! That’s our secret M&S🤫. Top recipe, thanks Chris👍
Love this dish!
Quick and delicious. Recommended as a Saturday night curry for all the family to enjoy.