Juice and grate half of the lemons, and cut the remaining into wedges to serve. Finely slice the onions. Chop the fresh parsley. Chop the fresh chive.
- 1 Heat the oil and butter together in a large saucepan. Add the onion and cook gently for 8-10 minutes until softened.
- 2 Stir in the curry paste and bay leaf and cook for 2 minutes more.
- 3 Add the rice, ensuring all the grains are well coated.
- 4 Pour in the stock, stir briefly, then bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer very gently for 13 minutes.
- 5 Add the peas and continue to simmer for another 2 minutes. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 6 Meanwhile, put the eggs in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes for soft-boiled or longer if you prefer hard-boiled.
- 7 Plunge into cold water, shell and halve.
- 8 Remove the lid from the rice, add the lemon juice and zest, stir briefly and season.
- 9 Stir through the herbs and half of the salmon.
- 10 Divide among bowls and top with the eggs and remaining salmon. Serve with a lemon wedge to squeeze over.
- Average per serving
- Calories 340.0kCal