Shred the spring greens. Slice the spring onions.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 (170°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Roast the garlic for 15 minutes until tender.
- 3 Squeeze the flesh from the skins and chop finely; set aside.
- 4 Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain.
- 5 Heat the oil in a large pan. Stir fry the greens for 2-3 minutes.
- 6 Add the garlic and prawns, then stir fry for 3 minutes until the prawns are cooked through and pink.
- 7 Stir in the ketjap manis and spring onions and cook for 1 minute.
- 8 Stir in the noodles, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve straight away.
A little bland for my taste but my daughter loved it.
- Average per serving
- Calories 225.0kCal