Remove the skins from the sausages. Finely chop the red onions. Finely slice the red chillis. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into 2cm pieces. Chop the handful flat-leaf parsley.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Put the sweet potato in a roasting tin, drizzle with 1/3 of the olive oil, season and roast for 25 minutes.
- 3 Break each sausage into bite-size pieces. Heat the remaining oil in a pan and fry the sausages for 5 minutes until starting to brown.
- 4 Add the onion and chilli and cook for 5 minutes more until the sausages are cooked through.
- 5 Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions.
- 6 Add the sweet potato and the parsley to the sausages and continue to cook gently for a further 2 minutes.
- 7 Drain the pasta, keeping a small amount of the cooking water to add to the sausage pan with the spaghetti. Mix well to combine, then serve.
The spicing is actually very good and I love the addition of sausage
- Average per serving
- Calories 664.0kCal