Crush the garlic cloves. Finely chop the rosemary. Grate the Parmesan.
And the rest...
- 1 Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Sweat the soffritto mix, garlic and rosemary down with a good pinch of salt and pepper for 10 minutes until soft.
- 2 Add the Cook With M&S smoked tomato paste, stir and cook for 30 seconds. Then add the red wine and simmer until it has reduced in volume by half.
- 3 Now add the chopped tomatoes, cinnamon, bay leaf and stock, bring to a boil then stir in the turkey.
- 4 Reduce the heat, cover loosely and simmer for around an hour, until you have a thick rich sauce.
- 5 With 5 minutes to go, cook the pasta according to packet instructions then toss into the cooked ragu to coat. Serve topped with grated parmesan.