Separate the eggs.
- 1 Put the cottage cheese in a sieve and leave to drain for 10 minutes.
- 2 Set aside 75g raspberries and put the remainder in a small saucepan with 2 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp water. Gently heat until the sugar has melted and the raspberries start to bubble. Squash the raspberries gently with a fork, then set aside.
- 3 Press the cottage cheese through the sieve into a bowl then add the remaining sugar and the egg yolks. Beat with a wooden spoon, then mix in the milk.
- 4 Sift in the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt and stir to combine.
- 5 Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
- 6 Fold a heaped tablespoon of the egg whites into the main mixture to lighten it, then fold in the remaining egg whites and raspberries.
- 7 Heat a frying pan, add a little butter to coat the base, then drop a large tablespoon of the batter per hotcake into the pan, making 3-4 at a time.
- 8 Cook for 2 minutes over a low heat, then carefully turn them over and cook the other side.
- 9 Serve straight away with the warm raspberry sauce and creamy yogurt.
Very nice. Also added a little rolled oats.
- Average per serving
- Calories 236.0kCal