Lightly beat the eggs.
- 1 Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 (or 160°C for fan ovens). Grease and line one 23cm square cake tin per 12 servings.
- 2 Beat the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- 3 Gradually beat in the eggs, then fold in the flour.
- 4 Spread the cake mixture over the base of the tin and bake for 20 minutes.
- 5 Arrange the raspberries over the cake and bake for a further 25 minutes.
- 6 Scatter over the coconut flakes and cook for 5 minutes.
- 7 Leave to cool in the tin(s) before cutting into slices.
- Average per serving
- Calories 276.0kCal