Peel and cut into cubes the Maris Piper potatoes. Finely chop the fresh parsley. Zest the lemons. Lightly beat the eggs.
- 1 Boil the potatoes over a medium heat in a large pan of salted water for 12 minutes. Add the salmon fillets to the and simmer for a further 4-5 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- 2 Drain and allow everything to steam-dry in a colander, then return the fish and potatoes to the pan.
- 3 In the same pan, add the parsley, lemon zest, a pinch of salt and pepper, and 2 heaped tablespoons of Cook With M&S pea and mint Mash. Mash with a fork until it just comes together and set aside to cool slightly.
- 4 Divide the flour, egg and breadcrumbs between three plates. Preheat the oven to 210˚C/190˚C fan/gas mark 6. Form the mix into four patties, and lightly coat each fishcake in the flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
- 5 Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Pan-fry the fishcakes for a few minutes on each side, until golden, then finish in the oven for 5 minutes, to heat through.
- 6 Serve with the remaining Cook With M&S pea and mint mash, heated, lemon wedges and salad.