Chopped the fresh chive.
- 1 Pat the prawns dry and put them in a small bowl. Pour over a third of the lemon juice and season with salt and ground chilli flakes.
- 2 Blanch the asparagus and beans for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Rinse under cold water and pat dry.
- 3 Slip off the skins from the beans and discard.
- 4 Make a dressing with the remaining lemon juice, olive oil, yogurt and dill tops; add water if too thick and extra lemon juice if needed. Season.
- 5 Arrange the peashoots and veg in two bowls, scatter over the prawns, and spoon over the dressing and herbs to serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 300.0kCal