Quarter the nectarines. Juice the oranges. Crumble the feta. Toast the flaked almonds. Crush the garlic cloves. Zest the oranges.
- 1 Combine the marinade ingredients and coat the lamb.
- 2 Leave to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- 3 Heat a griddle pan.
- 4 Brush the nectarines with oil and grill for 1 min on each cut side.
- 5 Put in a bowl with the orange juice and set aside.
- 6 Cook the lamb steaks in the griddle pan for 4-5 mins on each side.
- 7 Season and rest for 5 mins.
- 8 Toss together the salad, nectarines and oil.
- 9 Transfer to a serving dish. Top with the feta and honey.
- 10 Slice the lamb and put on top of the salad. Scatter over the almonds.
Was great! Will do again!
Really tasty dish! Next time I won’t even use the lamb because I’m not sure it’s needed with everything else; veggie and cheaper ☺️
A great quite lunch idea and would agree into leaving off the lamb for a fresher palate!!
- Average per serving
- Calories 633.0kCal