Halve the M&S Select Farms season's gold potatoes. Halve the San Marzano tomatoes. Crush the garlic cloves. Drain the pitted black olives. Tear the basil.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- 2 Add the potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, olives and chicken drumsticks to a roasting tin, scattering over half the basil leaves.
- 3 Season generously with salt and pepper, and drizzle over the extra virgin olive oil. If you like spice, here you could add in a pinch of chilli flakes or sliced chillies for a bit of heat.
- 4 Mix together with your hands so all of the ingredients are coated in the oil and seasoning. Arrange the drumsticks evenly around the dish on top of the other ingredients.
- 5 After 45 minutes, turn the chicken and baste in the juices, and give the potato and tomato mix a good stir. Bake for a further 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and has crispy skin, and the potatoes are nicely roasted.
- 6 Remove from the oven. Serve with the remaining basil leaves, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar if you like.