Zest and juice the lemons. Remove and retain the leaves from the parsley. Toast the coriander seeds.
- 1 To make the herbed butter, put the pistachios, garlic cloves and coriander seeds in a food processor and blitz to a coarse crumb.
- 2 Add the butter, parsley, lemon juice and zest, white wine and seasoning. Blitz until you have a green butter.
- 3 Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and add the prawns. Fry for a couple of minutes, until the shells are starting to colour, then add the butter.
- 4 Allow it to melt slightly, then toss the prawns in the butter. Add in a slosh of water to loosen, and cook the prawns in the butter for about five minutes, or until heated through and well coated in the butter.
- 5 Divide between plates and garnish with watercress and wedges of lemon.
- Average per serving
- Calories 628.0kCal