Slice the garlic cloves. Slice the shallots. Chop the flat-leaf parsley.
- 1 Prepare the lobster and prawns, reserving the shells and heads – remove the lobster meat from the shells and cut into bite-sized pieces; peel and remove the heads from the prawns. Put the lobster and prawns in a bowl and chill.
- 2 Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the shallots and garlic and cook gently for 4-5 minutes, without browning.
- 3 Add the lobster and prawn shells and heads, then crush them lightly with the end of a rolling pin. Cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes, then pour in 200ml water and season.
- 4 Cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes, then strain the liquid into a clean saucepan and discard the shell mix.
- 5 Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
- 6 Meanwhile, add the wine to the strained liquor and boil for 5-10 minutes until reduced by half.
- 7 Stir in the tomato purée and cream and simmer for 2-3 minutes, until thickened.
- 8 Stir in the parsley; season to taste. Add the lobster and prawns and heat through gently for 2 minutes.
- 9 Drain the spaghetti and mix gently with the lobster sauce. Serve immediately.
Never tried lobster before, it was very tasty! I did add some chopped hot chillies to the dish which made it really enjoyable for us as we like heat! Love the M & S app and the step by step method!
- Average per serving
- Calories 430.0kCal