Wash and slice in half lengthways the radishes. Zest the whole of the lemons. Cut into 4 wedges and zest the whole of the limes.
- 1 Heat the olive oil in a wide-based pan on a medium-high heat.
- 2 Once hot, add the radishes and season.
- 3 Cook for 4 - 5 mins or until they start to turn slightly translucent.
- 4 Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon and lime zest.
- 5 Sprinkle with the poppy seeds and serve with the lime wedges.
- 6 Cooking radishes mellows their peppery flavour.
- 7 You could also try - orange zest and toasted hazelnuts or lemon zest and freshly chopped parsley.
- 8 Serve with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt for dipping if liked.
- 9 Serve as a side with poached chicken or white fish.
- Average per serving
- Calories 49.0kCal