Chop the fresh mint leaves.
- 1 Blanch the peas in boiling salted water for 2 minutes then drain.
- 2 Purée the peas with the spring onions.
- 3 Transfer to a bowl and stir in the yogurt and mint.
- 4 Season to taste and add a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
- 5 Season the lamb chops.
- 6 Heat a grill pan over a high heat until hot, add the chops and sear for about 2 minutes.
- 7 Turn and cook for another 3 minutes for medium-rare and 3½ minutes for medium.
- 8 Serve the lamb with the dip and toasted pitta bread.
So yummy.....I added feta as an added extra!
Made the dip for the first time, with some fresh spearmint from the garden... It is so fresh tasting and summery!
- Average per serving
- Calories 452.0kCal