Finely chop the red onions. Juice the limes. Crush the cumin seeds. Dice the baby beetroots. Chop the fresh coriander.
- 1 Put the mince, half the onion and the cumin in a bowl, season and mix together.
- 2 Divide and shape into one burger per serving being made.
- 3 Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook the burgers for 4-5 minutes each side until cooked through. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 4 Meanwhile, mix together the remaining onion, beetroot, coriander and lime juice.
- 5 Serve the lamb burgers in the baps with a spoonful of beetroot salsa on top.
Super good though had too cook for longer
- Average per serving
- Calories 340.0kCal