Cut into 9 x 1cm slices the halloumi. Finely chop the red onions. Deseed and finely chop the red chillis. Peel, stone and dice the ripe avocados. Juice the lemons. Chop the fresh coriander. Finely chop the Pickled Pink Spiced Watermelon Pickles.
- 1 To make the salsa, add the corn on the cob to a pan of boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes, until the kernels are just tender.
- 2 Drain and leave to cool.
- 3 Carefully slice the kernels from the cob.
- 4 Heat a frying pan until hot, and dry-fry the kernels until toasted.
- 5 Leave to cool.
- 6 Mix together all the ingredients for the salsa.
- 7 Heat a griddle pan to very hot.
- 8 Brush the halloumi slices with the oil and griddle for 1 minute on each side.
- 9 Cut the buns in half and warm on the griddle.
- 10 Fill each bun with a slice of halloumi and a generous pile of salsa, and serve immediately.
Halloumi has to be the best cheese, right? And sliders are so conveniently bite size... So this halloumi slider combo is KILLERRRRRRRRR. Love it.
- Average per serving
- Calories 224.0kCal