Zest the lemons. Tear the serrano ham.
- 1 Make up the bread mix according to the packet instructions.
- 2 Transfer to a floured work surface and knead for about 10 minutes, until soft and elastic.
- 3 Place in an oiled bowl, cover with a clean tea towel and leave in a warm place until doubled in size.
- 4 Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Drizzle the asparagus with a little olive oil, season and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning occasionally, until charred and tender. Remove and set aside.
- 5 Heat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7 (200°C for fan ovens).
- 6 Tip the dough onto a floured work surface and knead a couple of times to knock back the dough.
- 7 Spread the pesto over the pizzettas and dot with the mascarpone.
- 8 Lay the ham and asparagus on top and scatter over the lemon rind.
- 9 Drizzle with a little olive oil and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.
- 10 Scatter with the basil leaves to serve.
Very tasty! Used about 80g of dough per pizzetta. Rose quite a bit in the oven. More than doubled in size.
Very yummy and more filling than it looks!
- Average per serving
- Calories 590.0kCal