Half or slice if large (we used a mixture of red and gold santini, rosa, green tiger and jester) the mixed tomatoes. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Drain the capers.
- 1 Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan.
- 2 Season the tuna steaks and add to the pan.
- 3 Cook for 2-3 minutes each side, so that the tuna is rare in the centre.
- 4 Remove the fish from the pan and cut it into chunky pieces.
- 5 Arrange on a platter with the tomatoes and parsley.
- 6 Add the remaining oil to the pan, with the garlic.
- 7 Sizzle for a minute, remove from the heat and stir in the balsamic vinegar and capers.
- 8 Spoon over the tuna and tomatoes, and serve with crusty bread.
Very tasty, made it just for me, love that you can convert the amounts. I didn’t use capers as didn’t have any.
- Average per serving
- Calories 469.0kCal