Chop the Italian herbs. Grate the pecorino.
- 1 Cook the fiorelli according to pack instructions; drain.
- 2 Gently heat the Tomato, Aubergine & Ricotta Sauce, mix with the pasta and stir through the spinach.
- 3 Pour into ovenproof dishes and dot over the spoonfuls of mascarpone.
- 4 Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and grated pecorino, then bake in a preheated oven at 200˚C/400˚F/gas 6 (180˚C for fan ovens) for 15 minutes until golden.
- 5 Sprinkle with the chopped Italian herbs to serve.
Bit bland but easy to do