Finely chop the onions. Rinse the basmati rice. Slice the brown mushrooms.
- 1 Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the onion for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- 2 Add the rice and mushrooms and stir to coat.
- 3 Add the turkey strips and the soup, then fill the can with water and pour in.
- 4 Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
- 5 Stir through the peas and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- 6 Season and serve.
I found this bland in taste any suggestions of something to add
Not much flavour. Added grated Parmesan, still bland.
No flavour and very bland.
- Average per serving
- Calories 475.0kCal