Roughly chop the broccoli. Crush the garlic cloves. Finely chop the flat-leaf parsley. Juice the lemons.
And the rest...
- 1 Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water as per the packet instructions. Add the broccoli and peas to the pan for the final 4 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, to make the crunchy garlic topping, add a splash of olive oil to a large non-stick pan over a medium heat. Add a clove of crushed garlic to the oil, then add the breadcrumbs and fry for 3 minutes, stirring until nicely golden.
- 3 Stir in a third of the parsley to the breadcrumbs, remove from the heat and set aside.
- 4 In the same pan, fry the remaining garlic cloves for 30 seconds, then add the prawns and fry until just pink - this should take a few minutes. Add 4 tbsp of the pasta water and the Dijon mustard, stirring to coat the prawns.
- 5 Reduce heat to low, add the crème fraîche and stir to form a smooth sauce. Add the remaining chopped parsley and lemon juice.
- 6 Once the pasta is cooked, add to the pan with the prawns and toss until evenly coated and gorgeously glossy. Divide between four serving plates and top with the crunchy garlic breadcrumbs.