Peel, deseed and dice the cucumber. Finely slice the radish. Finely slice the salad onions. Slice the courgettes into strips. Cut the mixed peppers into large chunks. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Chop the fresh herbs.
- 1 Make up the couscous following the pack instructions, using stock instead of water.
- 2 Once the liquid is absorbed, stir with a fork and tip into a shallow dish to cool.
- 3 Whisk together the lemon juice and two-thirds of the olive oil. Season to taste.
- 4 Tip the cucumber, tomatoes, radishes, onions and herbs into the couscous, pour over the dressing and toss together.
- 5 Check the seasoning, adding salt, pepper and more oil and lemon juice to taste, if needed.
- 6 Brush the courgette strips and pepper chunks with the remaining olive oil and barbecue or griddle on both sides.
- 7 Add to the salad and serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 250.0kCal