Cut the lemons into wedges. Slice the red peppers. Cut the chicken breasts into large chunks. Peel and thickly slice the whole chorizo.
- 1 Heat a sauté pan and add the chorizo. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until golden, then remove.
- 2 Lightly brown the chicken.
- 3 Add the peppers and paella starter paste, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4 Add the paella rice and chorizo, pour in the stock and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- 5 Stir in the peas, re-cover and turn off the heat. Leave to rest for 5 minutes, then serve garnished with the lemon and parsley.
Delicious flavour and so easy to make highly recommend trying it
Great recipe, easy to make, tasted amazing. Used slightly more chicken and chorizo than the recipe called for and it worked really well. Much praise from hubby!!
Fantastic recipe very tasty and so easy .Will definitely make again. Thanks M&S
Delicious! I use less chorizo (the flavour can be overpowering) and add prawns, paprika and tumeric.
Easy to make and tastes delicious :)
Absolutely delicious and very easy to make I have no hesitation in recommending this recipe.
We love this, it's not quick to make but it's simple and the flavours are delicious.
Really tasty :)
Gorgeous, mix and match recipes between paella jar recipe and this one, hardly any difference. Added king prawns definitely do again.
Made this dish and was very good will make again
Lovely paella! Added a little seasoning throughout and left on the heat for about 5 more minutes. Also added King Prawns after the peppers and paste and been cooked through. Get everything prepared and ready to go and it's the easiest dish you'll ever make!
So easy and so tasty, my family loved it 👌👍
Really easy, really tasty I hope they don't stop selling that paste!
So easy and tasted amazing!
This is really simple but tastes so good, the paella paste is a game changer. Will definitely make this one again
Excellent recipe. Double the peas and (as others have said) add prawns for the last 5 minutes to make it really special.
- Average per serving
- Calories 621.0kCal