Beat the eggs. Pit and halve the cherries. Finely chop the fresh rosemary.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4.
- 2 Roll out the pastry and cut a circle 26cm in diameter.
- 3 Lay the pastry on a baking sheet and score around the edge to create a narrow border.
- 4 Use a fork to press a pattern into the border, then prick the rest of the pastry base.
- 5 Bake for 20 minutes.
- 6 Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- 7 Brush the pastry all over with beaten egg.
- 8 Reserve 1 tsp icing sugar and dust the rest over the pastry.
- 9 Return to the oven for 5 minutes, until the pastry is golden.
- 10 Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly.
- 11 Spread the ricotta over the pastry and drizzle with the honey.
- 12 Arrange the cherries on top, then scatter with rosemary.
- 13 Dust with the remaining icing sugar and serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 348.0kCal