Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes. Remove and retain the leaves from the rosemary sprigs. Wash, trim and diagonally slice the medium leeks.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 (170°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Spread the potatoes in a single layer in a large, non-stick roasting tin. Tuck the garlic cloves and sausages in between the potatoes, and scatter the rosemary leaves.
- 3 Season, drizzle over 1/3 of the oil and stir well to coat.
- 4 Cook for 40 minutes, turning at intervals, until the sausages are cooked through and the potatoes golden and tender.
- 5 Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan, then add the leeks and caraway seeds. Cook over a medium heat for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the leeks are just tender.
- 6 Season and stir in the crème fraîche to warm through, then serve with the sausages and potatoes.
- Average per serving
- Calories 465.0kCal