Finely chop the stalks of the Tenderstem® broccoli or purple sprouting broccoli. Slice horizontally into rings the red onions. Finely chop the leaves and stalks of the flat-leaf parsley.
- 1 Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4.
- 2 Line a 30cm rectangular baking tin with baking parchment.
- 3 Heat the oil in a wide-based pan on a medium-high heat.
- 4 Cook the broccoli for 4 mins, until lightly charred.
- 5 Remove from the pan. Add the onion and cook for 4 mins, taking care to keep the rings intact.
- 6 In a bowl, whisk the eggs and yogurt.
- 7 Stir in the parsley and pour into the tin.
- 8 Gently layer the vegetables on top (they will naturally sink a bit), and dot with mascarpone.
- 9 Bake for 25 mins, or until just set.
- 10 Once slightly cooled, remove from the tin and serve.Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4.
Delicious. I added garlic and seasoned the eggs before I baked it. It took longer than 25 minutes. Would definitely make again, the mascarpone was lovely and creamy once baked!
- Average per serving
- Calories 242.0kCal