Slice the halloumi. Halve, pit and peel the Peruvian Hass avocados. Halve the strawberries.
- 1 Heat a char-grill pan or non-stick frying pan.
- 2 Char-grill or dry fry the slices of halloumi cheese for 1-2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- 3 Meanwhile, share the salad leaves between 4 serving plates.
- 4 Slice the avocados over the salads, then share the halved strawberries between them. Arrange the halloumi cheese on top, and scatter with the pomegranate seeds.
- 5 Make the dressing by whisking together the lemon juice, olive oil and pomegranate molasses or honey.
- 6 Season with salt and pepper, then drizzle over the salads.
- 7 Serve the salads with a few basil leaves scattered on top.
Loved this. Bit to much avocado for me and needed more dressing. I griddles some small pieces of chicken to go with it and it was great. A bit of Parmesan was good to. You got to try it
This is gorgeous, very easy to do. I added some pine nuts to griddle when warming the halloumi, Delicious xxx
I made a variation adding bacon, and cucumber and I made the dressing with balsamic vinegar, sesame and olive oil, plus pomegranate syrup. Was yum!
Surprisingly good! The flavours go so well together this recipe will definitely be repeated!
This is delish!!
Love this salad! Easy to make and healthy and the strawberries add a lovely sweetness to the savoury. Colours are inspiring too!
Delicious! It sure if pomegranate seeds added much but will definitely make again.
So scrummy! Forgot to add the pomegranate seeds, but it was still divine and will definitely make it again!
- Average per serving
- Calories 507.0kCal