Grate the garlic cloves. To serve zest the lemons. Into 16 chunks cut the salmon fillets. Into 16 slices cut the courgettes.
- 1 In a bowl, mix together the za’atar, garlic, half the lemon zest, olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- 2 Add the salmon and courgette, and leave to marinate for at least an hour.
- 3 Mix together the yogurt, the remaining lemon zest and a pinch of salt.
- 4 Swirl through the harissa paste, then set aside.
- 5 Thread the salmon and courgette on to 4 skewers.
- 6 Place a griddle pan on a high heat.
- 7 When hot, cook the salmon skewers for 2 minutes, then turn and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- 8 Serve with the harissa yogurt and lemon wedges on the side.
Delicious! Cooked this for a BBQ party recently worked great! Really tasty.
Poppadom Pie Girl
Kebab kids better