Grate the large apples. Approx half a pomegranate the pomegranate seeds.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- 2 Roast the pecans in the oven for approximately five minutes until they become aromatic and leave aside to cool.
- 3 Puff the quinoa in a heavy-based pan or pot with a lid
- 4 Heat your pan over a medium heat
- 5 When hot, add the quinoa in single layer and cover
- 6 As the quinoa pops, shake the pan to ensure the cooking is even and it does not burn.
- 7 Continue cooking for a couple of minutes until you don’t hear any more popping
- 8 Leave to cool.
- 9 Divide the yoghurt between four breakfast bowls
- 10 Sprinkle over the puffed quinoa, pecans, pomegranate seeds, grated apple and a swirl of honey.