Slice into rings the red onions. Finely chop the leaves and stalks of the coriander. (optional) finely chop the red chillis.
- 1 Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
- 2 Place the cauliflower in a shallow baking dish and season.
- 3 Rub the cauliflower with the olive oil and sumac. Pour 50ml water into the baking dish and cover the cauliflower loosely with foil.
- 4 Roast the cauliflower in the oven for 30 mins.
- 5 Remove the foil, add the onions to the dish and roast for another 12 – 15 mins, until tender and cooked through.
- 6 Heat the dahl according to the back of pack instructions.
- 7 Stir through the coriander.
- 8 Serve the cauliflower and red onions on the dahl.
- 9 You can also add some finely chopped red chill on top, depending on how spicy you like it.
- Average per serving
- Calories 237.0kCal