Cut the fresh rhubarb into 1-2cm pieces. Break the white chocolate into small pieces. Crush the digestive biscuits into a fine crumb. Melt the unsalted butter.
- 1 Heat the oven to 140°C/275°F/gas 1 (120°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Mix together the rhubarb, sugar and orange juice and put into a roasting tray, laying the rhubarb in a flat layer.
- 3 Bake for 30-40 minutes until the rhubarb is tender and the juice is syrupy then leave to cool.
- 4 Meanwhile, gently melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave. Set aside to cool slightly while you make the base.
- 5 Mix the biscuits into the melted butter.
- 6 Divide the mixture between ramekins or small glasses and press down the mixture using the back of a teaspoon.
- 7 Soften the cream cheese with a spatula, then beat in the melted white chocolate until the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- 8 In a separate bowl, lightly whip the cream until it just forms soft peaks, then mix into the cream cheese mixture.
- 9 Divide between the dishes and smooth over the surface. Place in the fridge to chill for at least 45 minutes.
- 10 Just before serving, spoon the rhubarb on top of the cheesecakes and drizzle over the syrup.
Dee Dee Kemp
This is so easy and very impressive at a dinner party. Tastes delicious and will definitely do again and again. Thank you M & S
Lovely. I made with winterberry jus. Everyone enjoyed it. Thankyou M and S.
Very tasty, and very Easy to follow recipe. Enjoyed it very much
There is not enough rhubarb to go round the 6 glasses it says it is supposed to serve. Didn't look anything like how it is supposed to in the picture, not happy.