Roughly chop the halloumi.
- 1 Grate the zest of 1 clementine into a bowl, and squeeze in the juice.
- 2 Whisk with the red wine vinegar, olive oil, mustard and seasoning.
- 3 Peel and segment the remaining clementines
- 4 Dry-fry the halloumi chunks in a frying pan, turning often until golden on all sides.
- 5 Add the clementine segments, and fry for 1-2 mins.
- 6 Remove the halloumi and clementines from the pan, then tip in the Puy lentils and the dressing.
- 7 Warm through for a few minutes, then toss in the fresh herbs and the pomegranate seeds.
- 8 Transfer to a serving platter, and top with the halloumi and clementines.
Seriously good combination of flavours (and colours!) Can highly recommend served with a freshly toasted pitta bread.
Easy and yummy, lots of flavour and colour
- Average per serving
- Calories 574.0kCal