Finely slice the cucumber. Peel, halve and cut the carrots into matchsticks. Deseed and finely slice the red peppers. Deseed and finely dice the large red chillis. Crush the garlic cloves. Dice the mango into small cubes.
- 1 Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2 Drain again and peel off the skins, if you like.
- 3 Arrange the salad leaves on a large platter, then scatter over the cucumber, carrot, red pepper and broad beans.
- 4 Mix together the chilli, garlic, sugar, fish sauce, vinegar and oil, and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- 5 Drizzle over the salad leaves and vegetables and lightly toss together.
- 6 Top with the prawns and mango to serve.
Healthy, filling and very tasty!!!
Brilliant dish, low calories
Tasty but not quite worthy of a 5 star for me. Was still hungry after it!
- Average per serving
- Calories 226.0kCal