Quarter the Flavorking plums. Roughly chop the skin-on almonds. Juice the lemons.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/ 170°C fan/gas 5.
- 2 On a baking sheet, rub the olive oil into the kale; season to taste.
- 3 Place the plums at one end of another baking sheet, and drizzle with the vermouth.
- 4 Lay the Parma ham at the other end of the baking sheet.
- 5 Place both baking sheets in the oven and cook for 10-12 mins, sprinkling the almonds over the plums and Parma ham for the last 4 mins.
- 6 Remove everything from the oven.
- 7 Drizzle the lemon juice over the kale, then divide between 2 plates and top with the plums.
- 8 Break up the Parma ham and scatter the pieces on top of the salad before serving.
- Average per serving
- Calories 183.0kCal