Roast the assorted vegetables. Drain and rinse the tinned red kidney beans. Finely chop the coriander.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 210’C (190’C fan) gas 9.
- 2 Tumble the vegetables (we suggest sweet potato, peppers, red onion, courgettes) with the olive oil in a shallow roasting dish. Roast for 15 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile heat together the chilli con carne paste, chopped tomatoes and kidney beans until simmering. Stir in the pulses and season, to taste, with salt.
- 4 Now tumble together the roasted vegetables with the chilli grain sauce, lightly coating the roasted vegetables.
- 5 Stir in freshly chopped coriander and serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 516.0kCal