Roughly chop the dates. Break the vegan dark chocolate into pieces.
- 1 To make the base, heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the pumpkin seeds, pecans and pistachios on a roasting tray and bake for 10 minutes, until lightly toasted. Transfer from the oven and leave to cool.
- 2 Using a food processor or hand blender, blitz together the nuts, pumpkin seeds, ground almonds, dates and ½ of the orange zest. Divide between three serving glasses and press down firmly.
- 3 To make the mousse, melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- 4 Using a hand blender, blitz the tofu with the melted chocolate, remaining zest and 1 tbsp orange juice, until smooth. Pour into the glasses and leave to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- 5 To serve, scatter the orange segments on top and a little extra orange zest, if you like.
- Average per serving
- Calories 400.0kCal