Slice into florets (or use 2 x pre-prepped packets) the cauliflowers. Lightly crush the cumin seeds. Roughly chop the leaves and stalks of the coriander. Roughly chop the leaves and stalks of the parsley. Remove the seeds if you prefer less heat - roughly chop the green chillis. Roughly chop the garlic cloves.
- 1 Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- 2 On a large baking tray, toss the cauliflower with the turmeric, 1 tsp cumin seeds, olive oil and season.
- 3 Roast in the oven for 15 – 20 mins until golden brown.
- 4 To make the dressing, in a hand blender blitz together the coriander, parsley, green chilli, garlic and yogurt and the remaining ½ tsp cumin seeds and season.
- 5 Add a splash of water if it is too thick.
- 6 Alternatively you can finely chop all the ingredients and combine.
- 7 Transfer the cauliflower from the oven.
- 8 In a large bowl, while still hot, gently toss it with the spinach.
- 9 Sprinkle the feta and pomegranate seeds on top with the dressing.
This is my first recipe I made from the app I would definitely recommend this I just had to substitute cumin seeds with a 1tsp ground cumin when selecting serves 2. Having the other serving for my lunch tomorrow
- Average per serving
- Calories 232.0kCal