Beat the eggs. Chop the fresh parsley. Crumble the leftover stuffing. Finely chop the cooked turkey.
- 1 In a large bowl, mix together the mashed potato, turkey, stuffing and parsley with some salt and freshly ground black pepper, until combined.
- 2 Shape the mixture into 16 croquettes, then cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- 3 Put the flour, egg and breadcrumbs in 3 bowls.
- 4 Dip each croquette first in the flour, then the egg and finally coat in the breadcrumbs
- 5 Pour 1cm depth of oil into a large non-stick frying pan and set it over a medium heat until hot.
- 6 Cook the croquettes in batches, turning occasionally until golden brown on all sides and piping hot inside.
- 7 Drain each batch on kitchen paper.
- 8 Serve with cranberry sauce for dipping.
- Average per serving
- Calories 108.0kCal