Slice the onions. Dice the cooked turkey. Roughly chop the fresh coriander.
- 1 Cook the eggs in a pan of boiling water for 7 minutes, then drain and cool under running water.
- 2 Peel and set aside.
- 3 Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion for 7-8 minutes, until golden.
- 4 Add the turkey and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the curry powder and cook for 30 seconds.
- 5 Cook the quinoa according to the pack instructions, then stir into the turkey mixture, with the sunflower seeds and coriander.
- 6 Cut the eggs in half and serve with the kedgeree.
- Average per serving
- Calories 553.0kCal